



This is a continuation of my Foolitico series, and now we're featuring that type of foolitico who had the nerve to transform a relief operation into a shameless political campaign.
If you wanted to help, then you will help. All the repackaged and rebranded relief goods reeks of personal agenda and vested interest. I remember that FPJ story now, about this whole warehouse filled with relief goods his camp prepared that were to be given out, and they all didn't bear any name or logo.. FPJ just wanted to help. Nowadays we have politicians who build their campaign by taking advantage of the desperate people.
We know very well who they are, and even though I'm not voting (which I know is wrong, but that's another topic altogether), I hope those who are registered to vote would know who to vote for this summer.
I had this sketch for a while now, since I drew this around the time when Ondoy and Pepeng gave us a 1-2 punch and really rocked everyone in the Philippines. I'm happy I had time to color it in now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.