Working on this piece I was trying to come up with a good PS brush and work process that will help me in my style digitally. I often notice that there is a big difference when I start the drawing on paper as compared to when I draw straight in PS. The paper sketches usually end up with the amount of detail I want, but with digital I usually have a hard time detailing into it. This brush here sort of solves the problem, I think it has the right pencil-like feel. Re-calibrating my pen tablet also helped a lot, so I can draw more without my hand hurting right away. :)
Saturday, August 21, 2010
SPUTNIK Rapid Assault Unit!
Working on this piece I was trying to come up with a good PS brush and work process that will help me in my style digitally. I often notice that there is a big difference when I start the drawing on paper as compared to when I draw straight in PS. The paper sketches usually end up with the amount of detail I want, but with digital I usually have a hard time detailing into it. This brush here sort of solves the problem, I think it has the right pencil-like feel. Re-calibrating my pen tablet also helped a lot, so I can draw more without my hand hurting right away. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.