This is the work process of a page from the last comic that I was ever able to finish, which was done after I graduated from college. I was overly idealistic about this comic, thinking that this anthology series I was doing with my friends will be the next big thing in Pinoy comics. The next thing we knew, life happened.What's fantastic about the third world is we don't have a viable comic book industry. Most of the local comic book creators are funding their own books, and they're keeping day jobs to do that. On our part, we all had to realize that we didn't have any money to push through with our adventure, and that there are slots pending in the workforce for us to snuggle into and fill in.
However, I won't chuck all these materials over to 'archives'. Not just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.