Saturday, August 29, 2009

Re-ignite

Good day. I've started a drawing & sketch blog with the aim of progressing my skills and my status as an illustrator. For the past several years I have been busy with work in animation and broadcasting, and now I've decided to go back and resurrect what skill remains in drawing.

Someday, I plan to start work on my first graphic novel. Like any artist who's planning something like this, there are a lot of ideas floating already, but the hardest thing is deciding what idea to commit to. I have tried working on comics back in school, and it's not that easy to do. So if I am to go back to it, it must be something that I am willing to finish. Let's see how this blog can chronicle where that path will lead to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.