Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2 new drawings with the iPad



Having a great time sketching with the iPad recently. A month ago, when news of Wacom's Bamboo stylus for iPad came out, I immediately pre-ordered one from my local retailer. The stylus arrived yesterday, and the result is the second drawing above. I used the fairly new ProCreate app for these two drawings, and I'm also having a grand time using that app.

The biggest draw for me in using the iPad is that I actually feel good using it. For work, sketching, games etc... I can do alot of stuff by sitting on the couch or lying down at bed before sleep. With my new stylus, it's like I have a semi-Cintiq that I can take virtually anywhere. Hell you can even draw while you're taking a dump!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.