Saturday, July 23, 2011
Drug Dealers
Although we are primarily identified as a motion design studio, a lot of the stuff that we do in The Acid House are actually illustration-intensive. Aside from drawing my own director's boards, I've been drawing scene sketches, characters, concept art and styleframes wherever it may be needed. Some drawings are used behind-the-scenes, and some are actually used on-air.
I've been doing this since the early days of the studio. 6 years later, I have no qualms in doing it still. It's fun, and it makes me practice different art styles. It's actually the main reason I was forced to learn how to use a Wacom tablet and draw digitally.
Here's one sample of a recent scene sketch that I've done last week. Intuos 4 on PSCS4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.